- Narrated by: David Thorpe
- Length: 11 hrs and 12 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 10-04-18
- Language: English
This Book Will Blow Your Mind AudioBook Summary
What’s the nature of reality? Does the universe ever end? What is time, and does it even exist? These are the biggest imagination-stretching, brain-staggering questions in the universe – and here are their fascinating answers.
From quantum weirdness to freaky cosmology (like white holes – which spew out matter instead of sucking it in), This Book Will Blow Your Mind takes you on an epic journey to the furthest extremes of science, to the things you never thought possible. This book will explain:
- Why part of the universe is missing (and how scientists finally found it)
- How time might also flow backwards
- How human head transplants might be possible (in the very near future)
- Whether the universe is a hologram
- And why we are all zombies
Filled with counterintuitive stories and factoids you can’t wait to share as well as lots of did-you-knows and plenty of how-did-we-ever-not-knows, this will blow your mind – and then put it back together again.
You don’t need a spaceship to travel to the extremes of science. You just need this audiobook.
File Size: 305.62 MB