- Narrated by: Jim Seybert
- Length: 6 hrs and 31 mins
- Release date: 07-17-18
The Book of Meme Law AudioBook Summary
The greatest mystery about all human behavior has now been exposed.
Did you know there are two of you: one the individual (physical soulful self); the other, the social self (meme member). There is rarely a connection between the two.
Question: Ever wonder why:
• Holidays and family reunions turn to chaos?
• Countries war constantly?
• Wealthy powerful executives ruin businesses and never pay the price?
• Different races and cultures continually clash?
• The religious, who “believe” in love, kill so often?
• Cops murder citizens then go free?
• Humankind does the same destructive things? Over and over again?
Answer: It’s meme law!
Now for the first time ever, understand how the world really works. You’ll be able to predict the next chapter. The book of meme law exposes:
- Every major event in human history is controlled by “unseen” people at the center of the human social meme. They know meme law.
- The book of meme law reveals these hidden people and the secret rules they follow. These same rules control your private life from behind a smoke screen often taking our homes and ruining our world!
If you’ve ever experienced your life and the world out of control, understand why, and take control!
File Size: 177.44 MB