The Barefoot Investor By Scott Pape
- Narrated by: Scott Pape
- Length: 6 hrs and 29 mins
- Release date: 01-01-17
The Barefoot Investor AudioBook Summary
Fully revised and updated for the 2019-2020 financial year
This is the only money guide you’ll ever need.
That’s a bold claim, given there are already thousands of finance books on the shelves.
So what makes this one different?
Well, you won’t be overwhelmed with a bunch of “tips” or a strict budget (that you won’t follow).
You’ll get a step-by-step formula: open this account, then do this; call this person, and say this; invest money here and not there. All with a glass of wine in your hand.
This book will show you how to create an entire financial plan that is so simple you can sketch it on the back of a serviette…and you’ll be able to manage your money in 10 minutes a week.
You’ll also get the skinny on:
- Saving up a six-figure house deposit in 20 months
- Doubling your income using the Trapeze Strategy
- Saving $78,173 on your mortgage and wiping out seven years of payments
- Finding a financial advisor who won’t rip you off
- Handing your kids (or grandkids) $140,000 checks on their 21st birthdays
- Why you don’t need $1 million to retire…with the Donald Bradman Retirement Strategy
Sound too good to be true? It’s not.
This book is full of stories from everyday Aussies – single people, young families, empty nesters, retirees – who have applied the simple steps in this book and achieved amazing, life-changing results.
File Size: 354.15 MB