- Narrated by: Vivienne Leheny
- Length: 2 hrs and 32 mins
- Release date: 06-25-19
The 4-Week Insomnia Workbook AudioBook Summary
Put insomnia to bed in just four weeks.
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably figured out that counting sheep, doing a headstand, or wearing socks won’t get you to sleep. Good news – addressing the root causes of your insomnia can. This book will get you from stressed to sleep in just four weeks with a range of proven drug-free strategies.
With The 4-Week Insomnia Workbook as your guide, you’ll learn the latest CBT-I (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia) and mindfulness practices to get to the bottom of your sleepless nights. Throughout this program, you’ll tackle the thoughts and feelings that keep you up at night and establish a sleep-hygiene routine that works for you.
The 4-Week Insomnia Workbook includes:
- The science of sleep – Learn everything you need to know about insomnia, including the primary types and common causes.
- A four-week program – Start with a personal assessment and progressively build habits for better sleep week after week. By the time you finish this workbook, you’ll have a sleep hygiene routine that works for you.
- Proven strategies – Try stimulus control therapy, designate a specific worry time, meditate, and much more – this book is filled with CBT-I, mindfulness, and lifestyle techniques to give you the drug-free rest you want and need.
Understand the underlying causes of insomnia and overcome them – with The 4-Week Insomnia Workbook.