Snap Selling By Jill Konrath
- Narrated by: Jill Konrath
- Length: 6 hrs and 15 mins
- Release date: 12-06-10
Snap Selling AudioBook Summary
Selling is tougher than ever before. Potential customers are under extreme pressure to do more with less money, less time, and fewer resources, and they’re wary of anyone who tries to get them to buy or change anything. Under such extreme conditions, yesterday’s sales strategies no longer work. No matter how great your offering, you face the daunting task of making yourself appear credible, relevant, and valuable.
Now, internationally recognized sales strategist Jill Konrath tells you how to overcome these obstacles to get more appointments, speed up decisions, and win sales with these short-fused, frazzled customers.
Drawing on her years of selling experience, as well as the stories of other successful sellers, she offers four SNAP Rules:
- Keep it Simple: When you make things easy and clear for your customers, they’ll change from the status quo.
- Be invaluable: You have to stand out by being the person your customers can’t live without.
- Always Align: To be relevant, make sure you’re in synch with your customers’ objectives, issues, and needs.
- Raise Priorities: To maintain momentum, keep the most important decisions at the forefront of their mind.
SNAP Selling is the perfect guide for any seller in today’s increasingly frenzied environment.