Simply Brilliant By Bernhard Schroeder
- Narrated by: Steven Menasche
- Length: 6 hrs and 13 mins
- Release date: 10-15-16
Simply Brilliant AudioBook Summary
What if you could brainstorm innovative solutions to your company’s challenges? What if you could dream up new businesses that capture markets? What if you could tap the creative genius driving Silicon Valley’s success stories?
The truth is you can! Analytical thinkers, numbers people, non-artists – everyone can generate imaginative ideas. All it takes is letting go of the “I’m not creative” mindset and employing a proven process.
Using his CreativityWorks framework, creativity and innovation expert Bernhard Schroeder explains how to break out of your mental box, reignite natural curiosity, and move step by step through a set of exercises that help individuals and teams:
- Fuel creativity through tight deadlines
- Create more ideas in brainstorming sessions
- Radically improve products
- Find inspired solutions using IdeaGen, SCAMPER, Observation Lab, Tempero, the Phoenix List, and other tools
From surroundings that spur interaction to culture that promotes creativity, Simply Brilliant opens the door to imagination and limitless opportunity.
File Size: 170.96 MB