Prison By Carl Cattermole
- Narrated by: Carl Cattermole, Darcey Hartley, Julia Howard, Elliot Murawski,Lisa Selby, Adam Gallagher
- Length: 5 hrs and 18 mins
- Release date: 06-20-19
Prison AudioBook Summary
Penguin presents the audio edition of Prison: A Survival Guide, written by Carl Cattermole. Read by Carl Cattermole, Darcey Hartley, Julia Howard, Elliot Murawski, Lisa Selby and Adam Gallagher.
The cult guide to UK prisons by Carl Cattermole – now fully updated and featuring contributions from female and LGBTQI prisoners, as well as from family on the outside.
- Blood – but not as much as you might imagine
- Sweat – and the prisons no longer provide soap
- Tears – because prison has created a mental health crisis
- Humanity – and how to stop the institution destroying it
File Size: 288.92 MB