Positive Discipline Parenting Tools By Jane Nelsen Ed.D., Mary Nelsen Tamborski, Brad Ainge
- Narrated by: Kimberly Farr, Kathleen McInerney, Fred Sanders
- Length: 11 hrs and 28 mins
- Release date: 11-15-16
Positive Discipline Parenting Tools AudioBook Summary
Do you wish there was a way to raise well-behaved children without punishment? Are you afraid the only alternative is being overly indulgent? With Positive Discipline, an encouragement model based on both kindness and firmness, you don’t have to choose between these two extremes. Using these 49 Positive Discipline tools honed and perfected after years of real-world research and feedback, you’ll be able to work with your children instead of against them.
The goal isn’t perfection but providing you with the techniques you need to help your children develop the life and social skills you hope for them, such as respect for self and others, problem-solving ability, and self-regulation. The tenets of Positive Discipline consistently foster mutual respect so that any child – from a three-year-old toddler to a rebellious teenager – can learn creative cooperation and self-discipline without losing his or her dignity.
In this new parenting audio guidebook, you’ll find day-to-day exercises for parents to improve their parenting skills along with success stories from parents worldwide who have benefited from the Positive Discipline philosophy. With training tools and personal examples from the authors, you will learn:
- The hidden belief behind a child’s misbehavior – and how to respond accordingly
- The best way to focus on solutions instead of dwelling on the negative
- How to encourage your child without pampering or praising
- How to teach your child to make mistakes and follow through on agreements
- How to foster creative thinking
Read by Kimberly Farr, Kathleen McInerney, and Fred Sanders.
File Size: 300.14 MB