- Narrated by: Bhama Roget
- Length: 7 hrs and 35 mins
- Release date: 02-08-18
Human Genetics AudioBook Summary
AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses presents Human Genetics.
Written by experts and authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical school human genetics course.
Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master human genetics. The material is accurate, up to date, and broken down into bite-sized sections.
There is a Q and A and a key takeaways section following each topic to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points. Also included is a comprehensive test containing the top 100 most commonly tested questions in human genetics with the correct answers.
In this course, we’ll cover the following topics:
- DNA and gene structure
- Chromosomes and chromosome replication
- Genetic expression, genomes, and the transcription/translation process
- Classical Mendelian genetic theory
- Bacterial and viral genetics
- Gene regulation and gene manipulation
- Gene mutations and gene repair
- Chromosomal genetic diseases
- Autosomal dominant genetic diseases
- Autosomal recessive genetic diseases
- X-linked genetic diseases
- Modern genetic engineering and solving genetic problems
AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses support your studies, help with USMLE preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical school human genetics course.
File Size: 188.34 MB