How to Be Well By Frank Lipman MD, Amely Greeven
- Narrated by: Shaun Grindell
- Length: 10 hrs and 10 mins
- Release date: 04-03-18
How to Be Well AudioBook Summary
In How to Be Well, Lipman has created The Good Medicine Mandala – a new map for a new era of medicine. The Good Medicine Mandala is illustrated by a circular system of six rings that contain simple steps to what really works to improve and strengthen resilience, functioning, and overall health.
The Six Rings are:
- How to Eat: Mastering the very building blocks of life: food
- How to Sleep: Restoring one of our most fundamental needs
- How to Move: Helping the body move in the ways that nature intended
- How to Protect: Mitigating and preventing the invisible assaults of everyday toxins
- How to Unwind: Consciously switching off to allow for mental reprieve
- How to Connect: Awakening and enhancing a sense of belonging and meaning
For anyone interested in health, wellness, and happiness, How to Be Well is a must-have.
File Size: 249.37 MB