- Narrated by: Michael Hyatt
- Length: 4 hrs and 50 mins
- Release date: 04-09-19
Free to Focus AudioBook Summary
The revolutionary productivity system trusted by more than 25,000 professionals. Get more done and get your life back.
Many professionals work as many as 70 hours a week, leaving little time for rest, exercise, family, and friends. Work is invading their personal life. The common understanding of productivity has failed these professionals.
Most think productivity is just about getting more done at a faster speed. But it’s not. Productivity is about getting the right things done.
New York Times best-selling author Michael Hyatt has created a total productivity system that’s much more than endless box checking. Proven by more than 25,000 professionals, this system helps overwhelmed leaders achieve what matters most so they can succeed at both work and life.
In his latest audiobook, Free to Focus, you’ll discover how to:
- Redefine your work so it works for you
- Filter your tasks and commitments
- Cut out the nonessentials
- Eliminate interruptions and distractions
- Set boundaries that protect your focus and drive results
- Leverage your time and energy for maximum productivity
- Build momentum for a lifetime of success
In Free to Focus, you’ll learn the three-step system to achieve more while doing less.