- Narrated by: Sam Slydell, Bob D, Roland Purdy, Phillip Withers, Heather Kae Smith
- Series: Mindset Habits Collection for Self-Help, Self-Development and NLP Psychology, Book 3
- Length: 10 hrs and 59 mins
- Release date: 07-18-18
Emotional Intelligence Mastery AudioBook Summary
Seven manuscripts in one audiobook.
This bundle includes the most powerful collection of audiobooks that will help you improve every area of your emotional, personal, and relationship growth. It will quickly lead you to more rewarding and fulfilling relationships, as well as a more successful and enriching professional life.
This audiobook set includes:
- Emotional Intelligence: The essential guide to improving your social skills, relationships, and boosting your EQ
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A psychologist’s guide to overcoming depression, anxiety, and intrusive thought patterns – effective techniques for rewiring your brain
- Anger Management: A psychologist’s guide to identifying and controlling anger – master your emotions and regain control of your life
- Self-Discipline: A 21-day step-by-step guide to creating a lifelong habit of self-discipline, powerful focus, and extraordinary productivity
- How to Analyze People: A psychologist’s guide to mastering the art of speed-reading people through human psychology and analysis of body language
- Manipulation: A psychologist’s guide to highly effective manipulation techniques – influence people with persuasion, mind control, and NLP
- Empath: A psychologist’s guide to developing and embracing your gift – effective techniques for thriving in life as a highly sensitive individual
File Size: 299.69 MB