- Narrated by: Rich Germaine
- Length: 3 hrs and 16 mins
- Release date: 10-30-17
Doing a 180 at 60 AudioBook Summary
How many times have you heard that getting old is a bitch? What if it didn’t have to be? What if getting older actually meant getting better?
John Takacs takes us on an adventure and shares his journey of transformation into a world-class triathlete in his age group. Along the way he shows us that many of the adages about aging are faulty. Join him in taking steps to:
- Change your diet and change your life
- Start moving and exercising more
- Go back to doing the things you love
You can do a You-turn, but only if you start the process now. If you want a better quality life at any age, this book is for you.
File Size: 83.93 MB