- Narrated by: Tom Parks, Cristina Panfilio
- Length: 4 hrs and 50 mins
- Release date: 12-28-17
Dealing with Difficult Customers AudioBook Summary
Whether you’re in the trenches or the boardroom, you’re going to encounter demanding, dissatisfied, and disagreeable customers. Are your people (and you) prepared to deal with them?
Ignore a valid complaint and you could be the next viral sensation for all the wrong reasons. But give in to every demand and you may be consumed with the often petty complaints of your worst customers and wind up pandering to them with freebies, discounts, and special attention. That will cost you time and money, and perhaps worse, do little or nothing to solve the root problem.
What if the customer’s dissatisfaction was the result of your sales procedures, your lack of training, or the expectations gap created by your marketing people, not the customer’s fault at all? What if you could turn those customers into your best customers by making a few simple changes?
Dealing with Difficult Customers will show you:
- How to stop using gimmicks and trick promotions to encourage repeat business and the alternatives that will keep your customers salivating for more.
- How “Hungry Hippos” and “Problem Children” are sapping your employees time and energy and what to do about them.
- The behaviors that turn great customers into dissatisfied critics and how to change them.
File Size: 122.69 MB