- Narrated by: Jeremy Reloj
- Length: 1 hr and 31 mins
- Release date: 10-31-14
Chatter AudioBook Summary
There are 3 simple questions to determine whether you should listen this book.
Does the thought of “small talk” make you cringe? Do you wish you were more magnetic and charismatic? Do you want to learn how to instantly turn surface interactions into lasting and deep connections?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, you need this book immediately!
We’ve all heard that life is about who you know… but that’s only half the picture.
Chatter will show you step by step how to become the person who can build intimate rapport with anyone they meet, expertly work a room, win instant friends, and project a winning image that people will flock to.
This isn’t a book of one-liner conversation topics and generic “you can do it” tips that other books would have you believe will make you successful. Through my 20 Chatter principles, you will learn to master skills that will make you shine in everyday interactions, such as:
- How to bulletproof your verbal/non-verbal first impression and first 30 seconds of any interaction
- How to handle conversation lulls and silences – and prevent them in the first place
- 3 easy ways to be proclaimed as perceptive as a mind reader
- The best icebreakers for any situation (hint: use your surroundings!)
- Speaking comfortably on topics that you have little to zero knowledge on
- 4 ways to make people open up to you on an intimate level.
- How to handle uncomfortable or hostile topics
- The best way to gracefully exit a conversation
… as well as advanced communication skills and techniques that will change your life:
- The building blocks of charisma and how you can embody them
- How to implement emotional intelligence in your daily life.