Attitude 101 By John C. Maxwell
- Narrated by: Sean Runnette
- Length: 2 hrs and 12 mins
- Release date: 04-14-15
Attitude 101 AudioBook Summary
Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead. Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin. So says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell in this highly practical primer, Attitude 101.
Anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring. With this concise and listener-friendly guidebook, you can master attitude issues.
- Recognize how individuals’ attitudes impact their performances
- Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
- Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
- Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
- Create new definitions of failure and success that will improve performance
- Adopt the attitude that helps a leader keep going to the next level
Attitude is contagious! You want to make sure your team is catching the right one!
File Size: 60.58 MB