- Narrated by: Chris Sorensen
- Length: 13 hrs and 32 mins
- Release date: 02-19-19
Artificial Intelligence for Dummies AudioBook Summary
Step into the future with AI.
The term artificial intelligence has been around since the 1950s, but a lot has changed since then. Today, AI is referenced in the news, books, movies, and TV shows, and the exact definition is often misinterpreted. Artificial Intelligence for Dummies provides a clear introduction to AI and how it’s being used today.
In this audiobook, you’ll get a clear overview of the technology, the common misconceptions surrounding it, and a fascinating look at its applications in everything from self-driving cars and drones to its contributions in the medical field.
- Learn about what AI has contributed to society
- Explore uses for AI in computer applications
- Discover the limits of what AI can do
- Find out about the history of AI
The world of AI is fascinating – and this hands-on guide makes it more accessible than ever!
File Size: 371.88 MB