- Narrated by: Mike Norgaard
- Length: 1 hr and 42 mins
- Release date: 07-09-19
A Beginner’s Guide to the Stock Market AudioBook Summary
Learn to make money in the stock market, even if you’ve never traded before.
The stock market is the greatest opportunity machine ever created.
Are you ready to get your piece of it?
This book will teach you everything that you need to know to start making money in the stock market today.
Don’t gamble with your hard-earned money.
If you are going to make a lot of money, you need to know how the stock market really works.
You need to avoid the pitfalls and costly mistakes that beginners make. And you need time-tested trading and investing strategies that actually work.
This book gives you everything that you will need. It’s a simple road map that anyone can follow.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to grow your money the smart and easy way.
- The best place to open up a brokerage account.
- How to buy your first stock.
- How to generate passive income in the stock market.
- How to spot a stock that is about to explode higher.
- How to trade momentum stocks.
- Insider tricks used by professional traders.
- The one thing you should never do when buying value stocks (don’t start investing until you hear this).
- How to pick stocks like Warren Buffett.
- How to create a secure financial future for you and your family.
- And much, much more…
Even if you know nothing at all about the stock market, this book will get you started investing and trading the right way.
Join the thousands of smart traders and investors who have profited from this ultimate guide to the stock market.
Amazon best-selling author and retired hedge fund manager Matthew Kratter will teach you the secrets that he has used to trade and invest profitably for the last 20 years.
Even if you are a complete beginner, this book will have you trading stocks in no time. Are you ready to get started creating real wealth in the stock market?
File Size: 94.11 MB